Hello Everyone out there in Foodland

Joined Mar 23, 2009
Biker73, or My friends and family call me Gadget Girl,

I love cooking, and Baking, and perfecting my skills in the kitchen, the more information

I process and try out, the better I Perfect my Skill, and its great to serve people up

great food that I cooked on my own. I would someday like to own a Bed and Breakfast.

well catch online in the forum.

Joined Jan 5, 2007
Hello and welcome to Cheftalk.

We have members from around the world at all levels of culinary ability - so there's plenty to interest you on the site.  The wikis, blogs, articles, reviews and photographs on here are amazing - and give much inspiration to home cooks like us - I hope you will make some time to look at them.

Feel free to join in on a thread you find interesting or start your own in the relevant forum.  The Professional fora are read-only for those of us not in the culinary profession, but make interesting reading.

A B&B, eh?  That's REALLY hard work (I have a friend who runs one in my home city of Edinburgh and she works like stink, particularly during the Edinburgh Festival(s) and Hogmanay!)

Joined Mar 23, 2009
Ishbel

I had no Idea it was so hard, I figure do some bedsheets, a few late nite snacks, and

fantastic breakfast, I guess I better investigate it a little more, I actually thought it might be fun.

catch you on the flip side

bikergirl73, or gadget girl

Top Bottom