Hello Everyone out there in Foodland

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by biker73, Mar 20, 2011.

1. biker73

biker73

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Biker73, or My friends and family call me Gadget Girl,

I love cooking, and Baking, and perfecting my skills in the kitchen, the more information

I process and try out, the better I Perfect my Skill, and its great to serve people up

great food that I cooked on my own. I would someday like to own a Bed and Breakfast.

well catch online in the forum.

2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello and welcome to Cheftalk.

We have members from around the world at all levels of culinary ability - so there's plenty to interest you on the site.  The wikis, blogs, articles, reviews and photographs on here are amazing - and give much inspiration to home cooks like us - I hope you will make some time to look at them.

Feel free to join in on a thread you find interesting or start your own in the relevant forum.  The Professional fora are read-only for those of us not in the culinary profession, but make interesting reading.

A B&B, eh?  That's REALLY hard work (I have a friend who runs one in my home city of Edinburgh and she works like stink, particularly during the Edinburgh Festival(s) and Hogmanay!)

3. biker73

biker73

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Ishbel

I had no Idea it was so hard, I figure do some bedsheets, a few late nite snacks, and

fantastic breakfast, I guess I better investigate it a little more, I actually thought it might be fun.

catch you on the flip side

bikergirl73, or gadget girl