Hello everyone! I have a signature question

Joined Jun 11, 2018
Hello and nice to meet you all!
I have a simple question. When my signature will be available and where do I customize it?
Thanks!

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
Because of spam and commercial abuse those sorts of features get turned on after a period of constructive activity with the site.

Joined Jun 11, 2018
Because of spam and commercial abuse those sorts of features get turned on after a period of constructive activity with the site.
Ok, I understand. Can you tell me if I need to make a certain number of posts or what is the criteria for unlocking the signature?
Thanks!

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
Xmoonlight wanted it to Spam her crystal business.
On your profile page there is a signature field. Whatever you put there shows up on all your posts.

People who are desperate for the feature are usually wanting it for seo and spam.

Joined Apr 11, 2018
Right, signatures will appear below each one of your posts. I haven't tried to use them here but I have them on another forum driven by XenForo.

Side note, even if you're using signatures they won't appear to those using tapatalk.

Another side note, I much prefer XenForo over vBulletin...

Joined Apr 11, 2018
What is Status Message is and where it go?

It goes on your profile page. Also if people click on your name next to one of your posts it will appear on the little popup window that creates. I see yours says "scratch or bust".

Top Bottom