Hello everybody!

J.c

Joined Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Jc, I'm a 23 year of cook from US.

I have been reading some post from this site from a while ago but never had the chance to be part of it until now.

I have been in the kitchen since 10 ( my grandma's kitchen xD) and since I was 18 in professional kitchen.

I'm a culinary student, finishing my studies next may.

I have been working in a American casual restaurant with a raw bar for more than 4 years. After hard work, and having a good chef as mentor I got promoted to sous, and after year and half as Chef when my mentor when to another restaurant.

I'm really into Italian and Venezuelan cuisine ( heritage) and Japanese cuisine. But all type of cuisine make me curious.

Hobbies:
-cooking sometimes I have never cook ( once a week)
-Anime
-Game of thrones
-soccer
-playing with my molecular kit xD.

That's all. Hope we can share ideas and help each other in this amazing path that we call cooking.

Joined Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Jc, I'm a 23 year of cook from US.

I have been reading some post from this site from a while ago but never had the chance to be part of it until now.

I have been in the kitchen since 10 ( my grandma's kitchen xD) and since I was 18 in professional kitchen.

I'm a culinary student, finishing my studies next may.

I have been working in a American casual restaurant with a raw bar for more than 4 years. After hard work, and having a good chef as mentor I got promoted to sous, and after year and half as Chef when my mentor when to another restaurant.

I'm really into Italian and Venezuelan cuisine ( heritage) and Japanese cuisine. But all type of cuisine make me curious.

Hobbies:
-cooking sometimes I have never cook ( once a week)
-Anime
-Game of thrones
-soccer
-playing with my molecular kit xD.

That's all. Hope we can share ideas and help each other in this amazing path that we call cooking.

Welcome to our community, I'm sure you will find yourself at home here. Just wander around here long enough, and you will find something that peaks your interest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom