Hello ChefTalk!

Joined Jan 10, 2016
I'm excited to see such a large chef community on the internet. I've spent a few hours poking around and found so very informative post.

I'm currently a Culinary Student working towards a degree at a local community college. I'm just trying to figure out which direction I want to go. Also, how I can leave my current job as a retail sales manager and not loose my main source of income while making the transition. Which is tough, but I'm going to try working both jobs for a while. Unless anyone else has experienced this transition and has secret they can share?

Last edited:

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Welcome @jroliveri  glad you joined up with ChefTalk. What culinary school are you attending? Please consider posting a review about your school this really helps us out.

Joined Sep 8, 2015
Welcome. People around here are good but I don't think anyone has the secret to transitioning from one field to another, but hey they may prove me wrong!  Enjoy the site.

Joined Jan 31, 2012
Welcome in joliveri. I would challenge anyone to find a better
Chef board on the net--others have come and gone, while this
one's been here 14 years and still going strong.
--Meez

Joined Jan 10, 2016

Welcome @jroliveri  glad you joined up with ChefTalk. What culinary school are you attending? Please consider posting a review about your school this really helps us out.
I'm attending classes at my local community college. I would be happy to write up a review about the school.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom