Having to buy and throw away waste

Joined Sep 18, 2010
Millie Riera's Sea Food Grotto closed its door many years ago,and The Black Angus on Carson street was still open when I left Redondo Beachin 2002.

Captain Kidds on Harbor drive in Redondo Bch is still doing well.

Do you remember the" Bit of Germany Restaurant "also on PCH in Redondo Beach ???

Joined Dec 15, 2010
Millie Riera's Sea Food Grotto closed its door many years ago,and The Black Angus on Carson street was still open when I left Redondo Beachin 2002.

Captain Kidds on Harbor drive in Redondo Bch is still doing well.

Do you remember the" Bit of Germany Restaurant "also on PCH in Redondo Beach ???
Good to know that Capt. Kidds is still open, lots of fond memories of that place. I remember Millie's from when I was a kid too. My dad used to get abalone from there.

I don't remember "Bit of Germany", I'd have to ask my in-laws about that one. They are German and I didn't really have any exposure to German food till I met my husband. Alpine Village meat market is awesome. I had some leberkase this morning from my local meat market and it was ok, not as good as Alpine Village's. My husband craves their flieshwurst. Nothing in our town comes close.

Joined Jan 21, 2011
Quote:
"squaw candy"...  ......... Really?

Why not serve "n!gger toes" while you're at it, or maybe "wop burgers"?

On the topic of waste, I'm shocked that any of you throw this stuff out. heads, bellies, skin.. this all has use. If you've covered your costs in your plates, all the trim is pure profit.
LOL LOL LoL x 10 - So you can make poached quail eggs over salmon stir-fry and call it Round Eye Ninja Orental Stir-Fry. That's gotta be worth at least 12~ on the menu!

Latest posts

Top Bottom