Have you heard of this school?

Discussion in 'General Culinary School Discussions' started by marito, Aug 28, 2003.

1. marito

marito

2. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    It is hard to determine. 3 years of school in the USA would cost anywhere from $5,000 every year to $40,000 every year, depending on which school you attend. Just from looking at the names of the classes, I would say they cover a good amount of what you need to know in order to eventually become a chef. It is hard to tell for certain without seeing a course description. I would be more than happy to discuss matters further with you or with this school; send me a private message and I can give you an e-mail address.

3. ivan bolado

ivan bolado

Exp:
    Culinary Student
    Hi there, I'm actually attending this school right now, I'm on my 4th semester so almost half way done.

I can say that it's complete school that keeps growing every time and it's making its way up to compete with

other high-end schools in MX. Its actually ranked in the top 5 of MX, and they have good Instructors mostly are 

from Chile in S.America. And its actually 600usd a month and 750usd for enrollment each year. you should search on google 

or youtube. heres a short film on graduates of the school.