Happy Valentines Day, to all wonderful women chefs!!

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by chef david simpson, Feb 12, 2001.

1. chef david simpson

chef david simpson

I would just like to say happy Valentines day to all you wonderful women chefs, and aspired students of the culinary arts. Theres nothing better in life, then a happy women.

:cool: Here's looking at you babe!!

2. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    ...And there's nothing worse than an unhappy woman, or so I'm told....

Thanks, CDS! Happy V-Day to you too!

3. chef david simpson

chef david simpson

That goes without saying, momoreg. I would never want to make a women angry.

4. isa

isa

Thank you David, how sweet of you.

5. m brown

m brown

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Oh happy day! :D

6. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I would also like to wish everybody a happy hearts day, And hope everyone gets a little snuggle time ;)
    cc

7. anneke

anneke

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    Chef David: It is also true that there is nothing happier than a man with a full tummy ;)

Happy Valentine to all you boys too!

8. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    I heard a little survey on tv yesterday. It said that of the women surveyed, more of them (about 35%) wanted jewelry than anything else for Valentine's Day. Of men surveyed, more of them (29%?) wanted a good meal in a nice restaurant for Valentine's Day. Maybe Anneke is onto something! Maybe it's good for business, too, my chef friends.

9. chef david simpson

chef david simpson

It's one of the busiest times of the year in LA. Couples reserve tables one year in advance for their favorite restaurant. And catering business is good too. Everyone wants a private chef for entaiment dining in their homes with the kids over a friends house.

10. anneke

anneke

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    tseanduran: I don't get it. I'm happily married so I hope no one finds what I'm about to say inappropriate. I find cooks SEXY! Honestly! Nothing is sexier than a man who can use his hands so artfully, to create something both visually stunning and flavourful all at once. There are so few men who like (or are good at) cooking. You are a rare breed. That's appealing to women. Use it! Cook for them! You want to impress a girl? Bring her something homemade! I promise you, unless she's a vegan who can't digest gluten :rolleyes: (whatever), she'll adore you for it. Trust me: I'll take a good meal over jewelery any day! ;)

11. chef david simpson

chef david simpson

Anneke, I think your a very sweet women who deserve's to be happy. Man, if weren't married I'd...... :p :D :cool:

12. anneke

anneke

Exp:
    Culinary Instructor
    oh stop... :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)