Happy to be back!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by guy habanero, Mar 7, 2014.

1. guy habanero

guy habanero

Exp:
    Other
    Hello everyone. I haven't posted since 2010, when I was looking for a safer way to peel potatoes:    

I've been cooking as one of the Lead Chefs for Loaves and Fishes of the Fox Valley (that's me on the drums and I don't know why they posted that pic) here in Appleton for several years now, and have learned SOOOO much. It's kind of liked being on Chopped but I get a little more time because we cook for about 200. Personally, I've been eating a little too much because my home cooking has gotten so much better!

Anyway, hope to rejoin the conversation here. Everyone has been gracious and helpful in the past and I've always wanted to return.

- Sincerely,
    - Scott Alberts aka Guy Habañero

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Aloha and welcome back Scott Alberts aka Guy Habañero.

Dude, your culinary experience says "at home cook", hmmm, me thinks you might want to change that?

SOOO many things have changed around here at CT in the past three years, you might to take a lookey-loo around the joint. I'm sure that you've already LIKED cheftalk.com on Face Book and checked out Pinterest, good stuff.

I hope that you'll participate in the challenges, loads of fun was well as inspiring.

But what ever you do, have a blast.

Once again, welcome back

k~girl

3. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome back

4. guy habanero

guy habanero

Exp:
    Other
    Thanks! I'll have to check out the settings for "notifications" as well. I didn't see these comments until just now; must be set for some weekly email notification. Sorry so low in responding.

Hmm, chose "Other" because I will not call myself a "Chef" without having professional credentials. In my own profession, I don't enjoy seeing everyone who attempts or dabbles in art called an "Artist"!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Great, welcome back !

6. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    touché my friend, touché

guy habanero likes this.
  7. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hey Guy! I missed this thread. Good to see you again, still doing the good work I see!

guy habanero likes this.