Happy New Year

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by cape chef, Dec 31, 2004.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    " Turnip greens are better then nothing at all, just ask the people who have tried both"

Be grateful and helpful.

Peace
    Brad

2. kuan

kuan Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    That's a nice thought. Happy New Year Maestro.

Peace

3. ma facon

ma facon

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! and many more to come , Stay healthy , wealthy and wise............ :chef:

4. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    To all the CT'ers out there, I wish you all the best in the upcoming year. May your lives be blessed with peace, love, happiness and health. :)

5. miahoyhoy

miahoyhoy

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Happy and healthy new year all!

6. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    I couldn't say it any better myself. I wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

7. jock

jock

Exp:
    At home cook
    We all of us suffer some trials and tribulations in our daily lives; some more than others.

On New Year's eve I made some crab cakes with roasted yellow pepper vinaigarete (sp?) and corn relish. We had a friend over for dinner and we enjoyed a bottle of champaigne with our crab cakes. At close to midnight here in San Francisco the rain had stopped for a while and down by the Bay the fire works started.

At that time I became accutely aware that half way around the world, millions are stuggling to survive from one end of the day to the other after the tradegy of the Tsunami. We raised a glass to their peace and health and to the others around the world whose daily lives are a simple struggle to survive.

Peace and health to you all.

Jock

8. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    To everyone, a year of peace and good health. The rest is extra.