Happy, Happy Birthday PETE!

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Thanks!!! Today I have to be out canvassing the area and dropping off resumes.:( But the up side to that is I will be in the vincinity of the only Indian restaurant in the area, but it is really good. I will eat there for lunch (makes my wife happy because she is not into Indian food the way I am!!). Then tonight, we will just sit around, watch a movie, eating sandwiches and popcorn. Not exciting, but nice and mellow. Just as I like it!!!

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Petey, petey and re-petey Happy Birthday!!! I can relate to your birthday plans! I hope you have a nice time and enjoy your birthday! Best wishes!:bounce:

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Pete,
I hope you're enjoying your day. It's a special one too, with record low temperatures in the N.E.. See what you're up against? I hope you stay warm and comfy for many more years to come.

Joined Jul 3, 2002
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope you have a wonderful evening. What movie are you guys going to watch?

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Happy birthday Pete,

I hope you are able to stay warm tonight ;)

Thanks for everything you do for us here on CT, and I wish you a wonderful year filled with peace and happyness.

Joined Jan 5, 2001
Um, double ;) on what Brad said...

Have a very happy birthday Pete! With the new year will come new adventures. Good luck!

:)

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Awwww.... I missed it!! Did your family let you get away with a mellow evening, or did they surprise you?

Wishing you the best for a better year ahead,
Mezz

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Happy Birthday Pete. :) Hope your resume brings results.

Kuan

Latest posts

Top Bottom