happy birthday, suzanne

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free day. What are the plans? Party? Dinner? Or just an evening, chillin' at home?

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Suzanne?!?!? You too!!!! Boy this time of year is just full of great birthdays ehh?
Sorry I don't have anything clever to write, read it in my next article ;) I hope it's a wonderful birthday full of good feelings and it's only one of many, many more.:D

Joined Apr 30, 2001
Well....happy, happy birthday!!! I assume that you are neither old nor grown up either!

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Happy Birthday Suzanne!!

I'm sure you had a wonderful day, can't wait to hear the details of the celebration.

Joined Dec 4, 2002
Suzanne, Happy Birthday!!!

I met an Aussie couple last night celebrating a birthday in NYC, that wasn't you was it?

:)

Joined May 26, 2001
Thank you for the birthday wishes, my friends. I hope we can keep it up for each other for many, many more years. I love you all. :blush:

I'm working on the report of the birthday dinner at Bayard's, and hope to post it later today. :D NOTE: It's up now on the Restaurant Rave forum.

1X: Aussie? No. Born and bred New Yorkers, both of us!:)

Joined Nov 19, 1999
I'm a day late, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I'll look forward to hearing all about it too.

:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

Joined Jan 23, 2002
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! S U Z A N N E

Hope you had a wonderful day. :smiles: :smiles: :smiles:

Latest posts

Top Bottom