Happy Birthday Pete!

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Long-time cheftalk moderator/contributor Pete turned 40 today. Post your birthday wishes/condolences here. :p

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Thanks Greg-for both the withes and condolences!! It's funny, when I was a teenager I thought 40 year olds were so mature and OLD. Now I am one, and I certainly don't feel old, and am still not terribly mature. Funny how a few years can change your perspective so much!!!!

It was a mellow birthday. My parents and my brother and his wife came up. We had burgers,done on the grill (my choice) and hurricanes for dinner. Today though, we are celebrating our "Christmas" together so it is turkey, again done on the grill, and all the trimmings.

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Hey Pete, Sorry I am late. But I hope you have a great year filled with health and peace of mind. All my best.
CC

Joined Oct 28, 1999
I, too, am late :( I don't know how I missed you amazing day... so let me make it up by offering you the largest version of....
HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope your day was extra, super, duper, special!!

Joined Jun 27, 2006
Dangit! Late as well. 40? I remember that one......bought myself the parts for and built a Keggerator that one. Hehehe If I remember.....40 was a good one too. Hope yours was as good or better.

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Sorry boss, but my butt was glued to the couch ths weekend! Playoffs dontcha know!:thumb:
Doesn't matter I wasn't invited for dinner anyway :rolleyes:
Like CC said, I hope you have a wonderful, healthy year! Happy Birthday!

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Thanks for the birthday wishes, even the late ones! :lol: It was a nice mellow weekend of food and family. Probably should have gotten crazy, but kept it laid back this year.

Top Bottom