Happy birthday Non chef

Joined Mar 4, 2000
1/11. Great Birthday. I have a thing for double numbers. They're very lucky. I hope your birthday is wonderful, non-chef.

Joined Dec 4, 2002
Non-Chef, I'm sorry that I'm not all that familar with you, but you have an awesome date of birth:D

Have a great one!!!

Joined Jul 3, 2002
I hope you are having a wonderful birthday today, non-chef!
You have a wonderful son who inspires a lot of love, loyalty, and respect even among people who have never had the good fortune of meeting him in person. You must be an amazing father. God Bless

Joined Aug 29, 2000
YOM HULEDET SAMEACH! Happy Birthday, and many more! May you be blessed with a year of health, joy and peace.

Love,
Mezzaluna (your political kindred spirit ;) )

Joined Jul 24, 2001
Mr. Non Chef accept some wishes from a long distance friend :)

I wish you to live many years in health with your lovely family.

V.

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Boy I didn't get an I love you! So I'm not Dad, so what! Anyhoo,
Mazl-tov tsu dayn geburtstog, lechayim!

And remember Nito farvos,.......... tsu danken :D

Joined Apr 30, 2001
Sorry I missed it Non-Chef...you've always been one of my favorite souls on the board.

Go well

Joined Feb 8, 2001
Sorry I'm so late responding to your good wishes.Got a new computer had to learn to play with it.Then off to Florida!!!!!!!!Had a wonderful birthday with our family before leaving.Thank you all for your kind thoughts,but what was really wonderful were the comments about our son.He is a wonderful husband,father,son and a terrific human being.May we all have a year of good health and PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :chef: :chef: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce:

Latest posts

Top Bottom