Happy Birthday, mudbug!

Joined Jul 3, 2002
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUDBUG!!!
:bounce: :roll: :bounce:
Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fabulous year, and that you discover a world of tomatoes beyond Cherokee Purple :D !

Joined Jul 31, 2000
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUDBUG!!!

I hope your year is filled with peace and peace of mind.

Thank you for all you do here on CT, your research on behalf on the community is awsome.

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Muddy B! What's going on with all the late Jan. birthdays? Well I hope that yours doesn't get lost in the fray and that you have a happy, happy, birthday! Hey that rhymed and it wasn't even intentional (mostly)
Anyhoo I hope you have a great one!:)

Joined Dec 30, 1999
Awwww.... Thank you for being so sweet!

I had the opportunity to try Julia Child's favorite dessert for the first time:
Ile Flottante aka Floating Islands: baked meringue floating in custard. Also sometimes known as Ouefs a la Neige.

What a fun and delicious treat! I recommend anyone who likes custard and meringue to try this dish.

:bounce:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
When worked at Le Chambord many moons ago Ouefs a la neige was one of the biggest selling desserts.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Oh, I almost did miss your birthday! A good dessert is always a plus, birthday or not! Where did you dine?

Joined Dec 30, 1999
Actually we dined at a sushi resturant. The food was good, not phenomenal but we hadn't been there before. I always order assorted sashimi...

On a side note, I am 99% sure 'The Bachelor' Aaron Buerge was sitting three seats over with us at the sushi bar in Springfield, MO.

The dessert was actually home made from scratch after dinner by my sweetheart.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom