Happy Birthday LotusCakeStudio!

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by mezzaluna, Jul 6, 2003.

1. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    May you have a day of celebration and a year of peace, health and success! :bounce:

2. jim berman

jim berman

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Happy Birthday!! Have a great day!!!
    -Jim

3. panini

panini

Exp:
    Owner/Operator
    Hope you have a great birthday!!

4. momoreg

momoreg

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Happy Birthday, to my fellow Cancerian.;)

5. lotuscakestudio

lotuscakestudio

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Thanks everyone. :)

I had a bunch of plans for this birthday to spread out the celebrating over 4 days. One night spend in NY with my NJ/NY friends at a club dancing the night away. One night spent here in Philly doing the same thing. One night alone with hubby going out to dinner. Then today going to my temple to do the traditional Hindu handing out of sweets and asking for everyone's blessings. Well, I forgot my birthday was coming up (I am only 28 and already my memory is failing me!) so it was too late to call friends to make plans. Especially on a holiday weekend. I ended up having food poisoning on Monday night anyway and spent most of the week recovering. So much for going out to dinner! But I did go to my temple today. Last year I did a 3-tiered cake. What a pain to cut and serve. This year I did lemon cupcakes and white chocolate buttercream. Much easier.

6. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    And a very Happy Birthday to you LCS! May I suggest next year you enjoy your birthday and have Friendlys do your cake! :eek: Ummm Fudgie the Whale.....:D

7. lotuscakestudio

lotuscakestudio

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    Chrose, I had to ask my husband if he knew what Fudgie the Whale was since I've never eaten at a Friendly's. He said something about it being similar to a cookie puss and just chuckled. I don't even know what a cookie puss is! Now I'm curious... I'm going to stop by a Friendly's and find out! And what the **** is a cookie puss???

8. lotuscakestudio

lotuscakestudio

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    And just so you all know, my censored word up there^ rhymes with bell, not truck. ;)

9. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
  10. pete

pete Moderator Staff Member

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Have a Happy Birthday!!!!:bounce: :cool: :bounce:

11. isa

isa

Sorry to be late with wishes but as they say in French mieux vaux tard que jamais... Happy birthday Lotus!!