Happy Birthday, KateW!

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Happy Birthday, Kate!!

Take the day off from J&W... you are allowed.. it's your birthday!

And NO frozen lettuce!! ;)

Joined Nov 21, 2001
happy birthday kate! what's for dinner? a culinary treat from the other students? or perhaps a trip to federal hill? hope you have a good day! :) :) :)
kat

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Well, well, well it's Birthday time! Have yourself a well deserved drink and a nice meal and enjoy yourself.
Have a wonderful birthday!

Joined Jul 3, 2002
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Let someone else cook for a change!

Joined Feb 22, 2002
Thanks guys!
I couldn't really take the day off, and i only had one class anyway--math, and we are preparing for the final. Then I had to get my paper signed saying I finished my community service.
Tonight, my boyfriend is taking me to a comedy show at Faneuil Hall in Boston that his company (comcast) is sponsoring. We'll probably be eating somewhere around there. Then he says he has three birthday present options that I get to choose from. Not really sure how that works out, but I am looking forward to it.
And no frozen lettuce! LOL
Thanks for the well wishes.
Kate

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
The day is not over yet, I have a few hours left to wish you a very happy birthday Kate!:)

Joined Jan 21, 2002
According to Pacific Standard Time, I have 10 minutes to wish you a happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KateW

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Joined Feb 22, 2002
We ate at the Cheers restaurant in Faneuil Hall. It's not the original Cheers but it was quite good, for what it was. I have to be careful eating for a couple reasons, 1, when I'm with my boyfriend he is very picky and turns his nose up at anything too fancy or overpriced. 2, I have a very sensitive stomach to rich and heavy food. By all common sense I should have been sick last night but I wasn't. I had a mug of chowder (quite good, big clams, thick but not too thick, lots of potatoes) and a reuben (very good, hot, nice toasted bread, lots of cheese and dressing). Also I had two drinks called a mayday which was really really good. Chambord, grenadine, sprite and Rose's lime juice.
My only complaint is that maybe the food was too hot. I hate it when it's so hot you can't really taste it properly. Then we went to the comedy show where I had two margaritas. (very small) It was hosted by comcast and will be on the comcast channel in a couple months if any of you have it...maybe you'll see me. I'm the one trying to hide from the camera. LOL

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Happy Birthday Kate :) Glad you had a nice time out.

Kuan

Latest posts

Top Bottom