Happy Birthday Jimbo!!

Joined Mar 4, 2000
As Dennis De Young would say: "I'll take any risk to tie back the hands of time"...

Happy Birthday!:D

Joined Nov 20, 2000
my_brain_is_full.gif

Jim in class. Happy birthday Jimbo, many happy returns! :bounce: :D

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Happy Birthday to our good friend and trusty vice-administrator!

Best wishes for a happy and fulfilling year. :beer:

Did your students know it was your birthday? It's a gas to ask them how old they think you are. Maybe a little risky, too. :eek:

How will you mark the day?

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Happy Birthday Jim!!! And for your gift I promise not to make fun of Styx at all in this thread!!!:D Seriously, here is wishing many, many more!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Thank you, thank you. I had a school-related meeting that ran until 8pm, so my ChefTalk 'celebration' was about the extent of my festivities. My students made a HUGE deal out of "the old man"... it was great! I was presented with a foot-high chocolate-cherry cake :eek: and was then pelted with aluminum foil balls. The cake was great; I think the foil balls were for all the times I sing Styx songs in the kitchen!

Thanks again!!!

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Being such a young guy you could probably sign up with Styx as a backup singer for a part time gig or personal chef to the band.

Happy birthday. Thanks for all you do here at ChefTalk

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
It's never too late for birthday wishes. So Happy Birthday Jim!! I'm happy to hear the cake was good!:lips:

Latest posts

Top Bottom