Happy Birthday Jim!

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
party.gif
Happy birthday Jim....again
party.gif

A guy like you deserved a fantastic dinner. I'm sorry things weren't perfect. it is sad that not all chefs shares the same standards. Hope the rest of the evening was wonderful .

P.S. I have to ask you something. My dictionary doesn't know so you're my last hope. What does cantankerous means?

Joined Jul 31, 2000
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM[/COLOR
To one of the nicest people and best Chef I know!!!!

To a great year Jim!!!
Cheers
cc:bounce:

Joined Jul 24, 2001
Where did you find out guys??

Happy Birthday dear Jim, Hronia Polla, be a hundred with you lovely family :)

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Make that happy anniversary Jim...

I know anniversary is not the same as birthday in English. I can not understand how and why I got the two confuse.

Sorry

Joined Jul 24, 2001
Isa, I read anniversary in Jim's post but then, I saw this Happy Birthday and I thought " Oh God! Another american experession I have to learn. Birthday is anniversarry in American English " :lol:

Joined Oct 28, 1999
THANKS!! I am absolutely flattered by all the birthday wishes. Especially since October 29th is so far away! Isa... you're the best. I have been having a miserable time at work, so celebrating my birthday NOW is really not such a bad idea. Unfortunately, my next birthday ends with a zero, so I am really not in a hurry. However, I will consider this a late celebration of my last birthday.... I am treating myself to a concert in Atlantic City this weekend. Thanks for giving me the excuse to go! Anybody want to join us for a birthday cocktail in Atlantic City? :beer:
EVERYBODY has really given me a boost that I really needed this week. Thank you, Isa(!), Brad, Athenaeus, Pete, Shroomie, Pete, Pastry, Chrose!
-Jim

P. S. Cantankerous - bad tempered, irritable, crabby, argumentative, difficult, complaining, unreasonable, cranky, grouchy, grumpy. It started as a joke with some coworkers and now it has become my alter-ego. I am Cantankerous.

Joined May 26, 2001
No. not to Jim, since it isn't your birthday. To Athenaeus, because sometimes we get tied up by so many tongues!;) Peut-etre nous parlerons francais maintenant, toi et moi! Ah, non, ca ne marchera pas -- trop de canadiennes ici!;) ;)

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
If someone tells me I am impatient or grouchy can I just answer you're wrong I am cantankerous?

it's very rare to celebrate two birthdays a year so enjoy that concert! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom