Happy Birthday, Deltadoc!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Happy Birthday to our very own DeltaDoc!

Enjoy your cake, but I'll have a Maid Rite in your honor.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and delicious year!
Mezz

Last edited:
Joined May 26, 2001
And here I thought I would be the first to wish you [h1]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DELTADOC![/h1]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/peace.gif

Joined Aug 15, 2004
Thanks for remembering me on my birthday!  And yes it was great to finally meet you too Greg.  And it was about time seeing as how we both live in St. Paul!  :)\

And Ann, I actually brought up the subject of Maid Rites at Victory 44, and found out Nicko actually was living in Dubuque, where I spent my first year of college, and never had a Maid Rite!

doc

Joined Oct 28, 1999
Well, I'm a heel! I missed your special day... so, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday for next year!!

Joined Dec 8, 1999
Thanks for remembering me on my birthday!  And yes it was great to finally meet you too Greg.  And it was about time seeing as how we both live in St. Paul!  :)\

And Ann, I actually brought up the subject of Maid Rites at Victory 44, and found out Nicko actually was living in Dubuque, where I spent my first year of college, and never had a Maid Rite!

doc
You're in Saint Paul? I thought you lived in the North suburbs for some reason.

Maybe we could have another meet-up soon at Dunn Brothers on Grand Ave and catch Pat Donohue.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 20, 2000
Hey Doc better to be late to the party than not show up at all!
So here's wishes for a great year with many more to follow!

Happy Birthday!

Joined Aug 15, 2004
Thanks again to all who remembered my birthday!  Better late than never!  (There's a joke hidden within that last phrase....anybody get it?)  :)

Thanks!
doc

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
 Doc, Happy birthday. Once again it was great to meet you face to face and thanks for the ketchup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom