Happy Birthday Cape Chef!

Joined Jul 24, 2001
I am very happy I am starting this thread.

Dearest Cape Chef may you become a hundred in health and joy. May your lovely wife and daughters enjoy your presence in their lives.

Love

~A~

Joined Dec 8, 1999
I'm very happy to be the first to reply!

All the best to you in the coming year. You're an inspiration even to us sometimes tired out old-timers. ;)

Joined Aug 15, 2004
Happy Birthday Cape Chef. I don't know you as well as the others, but your replies to my posts were very appreciated. And as I told you before, that Led Zeppelin quotation is way cool!

doc

phatch

Staff member
Joined Mar 29, 2002
Oh my yes. Thanks A for doing so.

Wish you and yours well this year.

Have to add. Tori Amos does an awesome piano and voice cover of Zepellin's Thank You that I think you might enjoy as you quote from it in your sig. I've always liked the Zep too.

Phil

Joined Jul 3, 2002
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!

Hope you don't mind, but I do think of you that way. :D
Here's wishing you a lovely and loving birthday with your family and many wonderful years to come. Your students are very, very lucky and I count myself among them.

:roll: :bounce: :roll:

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Thank you all for your beautiful sentiments, they mean allot to me.

I come and go here on CT, but I always come back because theres a true sense of community, and I truly feel comfortable. Everyone has something important and thought provoking to say. I have learned a great deal from you all. Hey Greg, your really not an old timer. just "a wannabe" :D

Thanks again, and peace
CC

Joined Apr 30, 2001
I'm sorry, but unsurprised, to be late in offering you my felicitations. Many happy returns of the day!

Joined Mar 4, 2000
Dear CC,
I'm late, but no less sincere in wishing you a joy-filled day, and year to come. Maybe we can all go out for a birthday toast one day soon!

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
I can't believe I am late again!!! Well, yes I can, but anyways-HAPPY BIRTHDAY CC!!!! I hope you had an enjoyable birthday and I wish you many, many more.

Joined Nov 20, 2000
Lordy lordy look who's ......older than me! :D (No small feat, but then neither are yours) Hey I'm not late, I'm early for next year :rolleyes: (why change now)
Anyway, Happy Birthday chum, I look forward to the day when we get together and have a toast and a true New England meal together!

L'Chayim!

Joined Jul 31, 2000
Anyway, Happy Birthday chum, I look forward to the day when we get together and have a toast and a true New England meal together!

L'Chayim! "Chrose"

Maybe we can all go out for a birthday toast one day soon! "Momoreg"

Thanks Chrose and Momoreg, I love the idea.

Thanks again friends.

Joined Jan 5, 2001
How did I miss this thread?! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Best wishes to last you all year!

Top Bottom