Happy 2020!

Joined Sep 21, 2001
Okay, so we don't have flying cars they promised us. And we aren't eating pills instead of meals (thank god!).
But here we are in 2020. Happy New Year, all!

Joined Aug 21, 2004
Don't give up hope yet, here on the left coast they still have about 2 hours and forty minutes to come up with those. I will keep you posted.
Update: Dammit they didn't make it...but the check is in the mail. HAPPY 2020 anyway!!!

Joined May 5, 2010
I spent my New Years at home with no power. An ice storm caused massive power outages everywhere. Three days with no power. Finally came back on yesterday evening on New Years Day.
I must say I have a new understanding and respect for pioneer life. I even got to cook breakfast over a fireplace. Love my French press now too. As the say, "necessity is the mother of invention."

Joined Jan 8, 2010
Welcome to my world :)
Although wherre I am it is only 4 hours a day.
Some of my friends are on 15-18 hr power cuts every day.
You'll learn to be inventive (and to keep a sense of humour)

Joined May 5, 2010
I spent my New Years at home with no power. An ice storm caused massive power outages everywhere. Three days with no power. Finally came back on yesterday evening on New Years Day.
I must say I have a new understanding and respect for pioneer life. I even got to cook breakfast over a fireplace. Love my French press now too. As the say, "necessity is the mother of invention."
Here I am doing my thing......My friend said the eggs turned out better over the fire than on the stove top.

Attachments

Top Bottom