Halloween Candy Deathmatch 4

Which do you prefer?

• Jolly Rancher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joined Jan 11, 2000
Here's our fourth match up... your opinions are welcomed...

Jolly Rancher

VS.

Tootsie Roll

cj

Joined Jun 3, 2001
Fruit from the cacao tree - Chocolate's ALWAYS fair!! :lol:Ooops -just gave my vote away.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
when do we get to sour skittles? Seems like the kids go bonkers over Now and Laters, personally I make sure there are small snickers, safety pops and Russian candies in the mix just incase there are left overs.

Joined Mar 4, 2000
What are Russian candies??

Jolly Ranchers are great, but Tootsie Rolls are even better.

Babies are better than Sugar Daddies. Less commitment.

isa

Joined Apr 4, 2000
Shroom,

In a store lastr week there was a dish of candy. A small bag of ssour skittles was on top. I jump on it, mentionning to the salesperson that I had not seen those in ages. She replies, this bag must be for you then. I chew on them all afternoon. :)

That reminds me I have a few sour worm candy in the cupboard...

Joined Oct 28, 1999
The level of sophistication for this thread is expanding... so I must ask:

:talk: What flavor Jolly Rancher? Certainly watermelon is great, however others (like the lemon-- yeech!) do not measure up, making Tootsie Rolls the favorite.

In what capacity is the Tootsie Roll being measured? Specifically, if we are talking about that GIANT Tootsie Roll/Log, than size certainly does matter. So, in that case, the Tootsie, again, would win.

However, for intensity of flavor and value perception, the flavor of the Jolly Rancher is favorable. On the contrary, chocolate does have it certain immeasurable benefits, so the Tootsie Roll may reign supreme.

Ohhh.... the heck with it! LEMON HEADS rule!! :D

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Watermelon Chiliboy??? BLEAH. I can't even stand to smell that stuff on someone's breath! As for Tootsie Rolls masquerading as chocolate, Ii'll choose a cherry JR over the ersatz chocolate in a Tootsie Roll any day.

Joined Apr 30, 2001
Sugar free Jolly Ranchers aren't bad...but they don't make cinnamon and that was my favorite.

Tootsie roll doesn't make a sugar free.

Perhaps I should change my vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom