Guten Tag!!! or Howdy from Germany

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by itsnotburned, Sep 24, 2010.

1. itsnotburned

itsnotburned

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Howdy,

From a native Texan living in Heidelberg, Germany with my military family. I'm a stay-at-home Dad and I do all of the cooking for my family. We are having a great time eating our way through the Rhine-Neckar valley. I just found this site and am amazed by all of the great information. Great site. I look forward to sharing some of our culinary adventures.

INB

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. ishbel

ishbel

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Guten Tag!

A Texan in Germany?  How exciting  for you and your family to be living in a place which allows you speedy access to all of Europe!

I'm Scots - I lived in Germany for a couple of years when my Dad was stationed there in the late 60s. 

We have all levels of cooking ability here from those just starting out on their culinary adventures to masterchefs.  Feel free to join in on any thread you find interesting, or start your own.  The Professional fora are 'read only' for those of us who are not in the culinary professions - but they make interesting reading!

Hope you will enjoy looking at some of the amazing photography on the site and also find some time to read the articles here.