Gross...

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Look what this person found in her chicken McNuggets...

Kuan

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Are you serious??? I know that rooster combs are a delicacy...along with peacock tongues. I'm serious.

Joined Nov 10, 2001
Is this the so-called "difference at McD`s " that people are alleged to enjoy?The health inspectors will love this one,a big juicy fine should clear someone`s thoughts.

kuan

Staff member
Joined Jun 11, 2001
Looks like I got you guys real good :) If you guys would right click your mouse on the picture and check out the properties, you would see where the picture came from :) Lots more at

www.truthorfiction.com

Kuan

Joined Nov 29, 2001
Oh my ever loving GOD. If that person ever has chicken mc nuggets again, she needs her head examined.

Re: The McRib...what kind of animal has ribs with no bones? As soon as someone can answer that - I'll have a McRib.

Joined Sep 21, 2001
An early Ask Dr. Science from @ 15 years ago asked the question "What is SPAM?" the doctors' right-on-target answer was that SPAM is an acronym for Scientifically Produced Animal Matter. Spams are animals with no hair, bones or teeth, that when butchered fall into little, easy to process cubes. He predicted that science would breed animals that would be able to on command jump right out of your pantry cupboard and into your microwave and be able to shut the door behind them! What a visionary!
This type of forward-thinking will revolutionize the foodservice industry.

pete

Staff member
Joined Oct 7, 2001
Personally, I am in favor of the talking bovine such as the one in Douglas Adams "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe". One that will let you know which is its tastiest, most tender cut!!

Joined Sep 21, 2001
Pete, I thought that was hilarious- food that has come to terms with the fact it was meant to be eaten. Heres' one for you- "I'm not a carnivore, I'm an activist in the 'Animals' Right to Die' movement!" Hey PETA- Get on board, and pass the ketchup!!!!

Top Bottom