Greetings!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by lizztwozee, Nov 5, 2002.

1. lizztwozee

lizztwozee

Greetings, all. I'm a frustrated wannabe Personal Chef in the land of nickel-pinchers and thrifty Midwesterners! Now don't get me wrong - I love where I live. I just wish there were a few more service-buyers out here who realize the value of convenience and eating well; i.e., it's a better idea than the drive-through!

Any other PCs out there that have forged a pathway into this resistant market? How about any in the larger metro. areas, that are doing well? I'd love to hear how it's all going. I'll keep plugging away, meanwhile.

Thanks for hosting this great site! I've had a blast reading! See you all in the posts.

--Lizztwozee

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hi liztwozee! It's my great pleasure to welcome another Wisconsinite to this wonderful community.

Please enjoy cruising the board. You'll find forums where you can share your joys and pains with others (Catering; Inside Scoop), and just hang out with some others who are also passionate about food and, well, life in general.

So tell me, which kringle is your fave? Lehman's, O&H, Racine Kringle...? Does The Corner House still put out great steaks? It's been a long time since I enjoyed the food scene in Belle City.

3. lizztwozee

lizztwozee

Dear Mezz: Thanks for the welcome! I realize my last post sounded a little grumpy! Actually I'm a very positive person, who loves Almond Kringle! And yes, the Corner House does do great steaks, and true to the area, cheap ones! I haven't been in awhile, but I remember gettin' an awful lot of food for my dollar. See you in the posts!