Greetings

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by thomas luttikho, Nov 10, 2013.

1. thomas luttikho

thomas luttikho

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hello all, 

Just joined today and glad I did. Let me please introduce myself first. 

When I was 15 I knew it for sure, once I would get my own restaurant. In my opinion I needed two things: 1 Cooking experience. 2 Knowlegde of economics (hence a restaurant is an enterprise). Now 8 years later I graduated as a Business Economic and saw all kinds of restaurants possible (from star chefs till Olympic games in London). And I've started my own enterprise. I graduated on the topic of Food Waste in the hospitality branch and now I consult companies to reduce their waste and make some money. 

I'm looking forward to share my experiences and knowlegde :) And therefore I signed in at this forum. 

Cheers

Thomas Luttikhold

2. kaneohegirlinaz

kaneohegirlinaz

Exp:
    I Just Like Food
    Welcome to Chef Talk Thomas.

WOW!  Food Waste in the food industries has been a hot button topic at CT in past, I look forward to more discussions with you as the lead.

I hope that you have already taken a moment to review the FAQ and Community Guidelines, should you have questions that are not addressed, please post them in the Feedback & Sugguestion forum.

There is a vast array of people with many different skill levels, you never know where in the world anyone person is.  For instance, I am in Arizona; I'm curious where you are and what types of dishes you create.

Please visit often and once again, welcome.

3. thomas luttikho

thomas luttikho

Exp:
    Home Cook
    You never know indeed, I'm from Utrecht in the Netherlands. Don't know if you ever heard of that place. I did of Arizona tho. 

Anyways are their already some topics about Food Waste? As I do want get hooked on the discussion if there are some! 

4. dillbert

dillbert Banned

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    indeed indeed.  spent time in Nieuwegein. 

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    And I have a cousin in Maarssen. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rollsmile.gif  

6. thomas luttikho

thomas luttikho

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Haha wow, Maarsen. Not a place much foreigners would know ;)