Greetings!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by msepicurious, Jul 20, 2010.

1. msepicurious

msepicurious

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hi Everyone!  I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Jody and I'm a mom to 3 little kids, teacher to many big kids, and a home cook.  Summer one of my favorite times of year because of the access to fresh, quality ingredients.

Looking forward to meeting people!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome, Jody! I'm sure your life is a busy one. I think you'll find a lot of information here to connect your love of fresh ingredients to your busy life. Many here espouse the "simple is best" philosophy; I'm sure you've developed something similar. As a retired teacher, I know your school year is more than busy- it's rushed. I hope we're your first stop when you're looking for ideas for meal planning, variety and just plain interesting conversation.

What are your family's favorite dishes or ingredients? Do you have "go to" dishes you prepare when you come upon your favorite fruits and veggies? I hope we'll learn from you, and know you'll learn from the community here.

Welcome!

Mezzaluna

3. msepicurious

msepicurious

Exp:
    Home Cook
    Hi

Mezzaluna  

Thank you for the warm welcome!  I'm loving this site so far, even though I've been more of a 'luker' and an active poster.

Just made a veggie pasta dish using a hodge podge of fresh veggies--carrots, beans, zucchini, summer squash.  Can't wait for my son to get home from karate so we can eat! :)