1. An upgrade is pending. The forum is only accessible in debug mode.
    Complete Upgrade
  2. Hello, we're planning on updating our site starting 10 PM Pacific / 1 AM Eastern on May 22, 2018. During this time, the site maybe inaccessible or down. We appreciate your patience!

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by mrsbushaxe, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mrsbushaxe

mrsbushaxe

Exp:
    Other
    I'm new here. My name is Kim and I am from Ohio. I have a son who wants to go to culinary school after graduation and I hope to learn a lot more about cooking here.

I'm your basic stay at home, home schooling mom who mostly cooks dinner from scratch every night but never anything too fancy. I have 3 boys; one still at home.

I've been married 22 years now and still burn myself regularly as well as cut myself so my cooking techniques are crude at best.

I have an addiction to Williams Sonoma bundt pans and think I have everyone they have produced in the last 10 years. I have so many of the holiday ones are hidding under the bed in the guestroom.

I guess I'm more of a baker than a cook. Today we are making my favorite dinner rolls with Penzy's Italian seasonings and then brushed with melted butter and dusted with dusted with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

2. gunnar

gunnar

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    hello hello, cooks are cooks, welcome aboard.:peace: