Greetings!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by ernestopheles, Feb 21, 2005.

1. ernestopheles

ernestopheles

Hello, my name is Ernest. I am a line cook from Juneau County, Wisconsin, and I am always looking to become better at my trade and possibly get myself out of "line cook" status. I've had about a year's worth of experience cooking, so expect me to be asking more questions than I'll be answering ;) . Hopefully the people on here with more knowledge than I have will be able to help me do better at my job and serve superior food.

See ya on the boards,

-Ernest

2. blue_wolf

blue_wolf

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Good to hear from you. I'm over in Dodge County in Wisconsin, so I'm not exactly sure how close we are...

Anyways... Good of you to join the board. There are several Wisconsinites here. If you want answeres, this is definately the place to get them. But, lets start this off with some questions. What type of food do you like to cook? What is your favorite ingredient? And, where is Juneau County (because the town of Juneau is one town away from where I live)? Hope to hear more from you. Welcom. :D

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    And a big hello from Waukesha County! Gee, we're getting a great turnout from the Dairy State these days.

You've come to the right place to meet others with experience and bigger culinary dreams- both pro and amateur. What is your inspiration to move on to bigger and better things?

Make yourself at home, Ernest. Welcome!

Mezzaluna