Greetings Y'all

Joined Apr 9, 2004
Greetings All!! Chef Bubba Here. Bubba is not my given name, it's actually part of my restaurants name: Bubba's Diner. Glad to have found this forum and looking forward to many discussions.

Well here is a bit about me. I am a restaurant owner and Chef. My place is Zagat rated and quite the landmark in Northern California, Marin County for 20 years. I am a CIA graduate with honors and the Keating Award. Went to the University of Denver for a Double major in Hotel Resaurant Mngt/Business/Finance. Been in our Business for 22+ years, started when I was 13 years. Wow, Am I old. LOL, not really, or I don't feel old any way.

Well, back to the salt mine. Again, Greetings ALL!

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Chef, we are happy to meet you! You will find many more professionals here with lots of experience to share. You will also find many avid home cooks. We learn from each other and look forward to learning and sharing with you.

What's on your menu? What regional and seasonal ingredients do you especially like to work with?

Welcome,
Mezzaluna

Joined Apr 9, 2004
Thanks for the welcome! Here Check it out. Bubba's Diner . Sorry I am a horrible typist. There is a menu section that has our fare. We serve all menus all day long.

Joined Aug 4, 2000
Welcome to the forum. I sure miss El Cerrito and the surrounding culinary greatness that the bay area has to offer.

Say, when I click on your link to Bubba's Diner, nothing appears other than an empty microsoft window. And no pun intended.

Joined Aug 4, 2000
No you don't miss Denver. Denver is the only city where pizza is served without sauce and the customer pays extra for lettuce, tomatos, pickels and onions when ordering a hamburger. Culinarily speaking, this town really stinks and shortly I'm moving back to the deep south for the real thing.

Joined Aug 29, 2000
Whoa Bubba! I'll have the Ahi Tuna Pot Stickers, the Thai Eggplant Omelet, and a Black and Tan for dessert. You do ship to Wisconsin, don't you? :lips: ;)

Top Bottom