Greetings from Louisville Kentucky

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chefgirl502, Feb 3, 2010.

1. chefgirl502

chefgirl502

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    My name is Michele and I'm a newbie on this site but I'm not new to the culinary world. I first started working in restaurants in 1976 at age 16. I've pretty much been here ever since. During the course of my career I've owned a personal chef service, catering company and cafe. I also taught the Continuing Education Classes for the University of Louisville. I have never really been to culinary school, I learned my craft from the great chefs I have worked with over the years.
    My dream, which I'm working on to make it happen, is to relocate to the US Virgin Islands in 3 years and open a beach hot spot. :roll:

Nice to be here with yall!!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Hello, Michele, and welcome to Chef Talk. You certainly have a wealth of experience, and I hope you find many ways to share it with everyone here. Your future goal is one worth pursuing!

I hope you've had some time to explore the site and get an idea for what's here. We'll look forward to your participation in this community.

Welcome!
    Mezzaluna

3. pure instincts

pure instincts

Exp:
    Other
    I'm new here too. Welcome! That goal of your sounds very inviting. Keep up the good work!