Chef Forum banner

Greetings All,

460 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  nicko 
#1 ·
Greetings All,

I am not sure I am in the right place; I am not a "Cook" with a capital C; Although I can cook well enough to get by, that is very rudimentary meals. I do try my hand at more adventurous game from time time time.  I have also liked the cooking or the idea or of it at least but I've lacked the time.

After being becoming seriously ill I have had reluctantly almost stop work (for the moment at least).  Thus I would like to try my hand at cooking as way of passing the time.  I doubt know enough or what I should thusI am not sure I should even be here on this forum. However if you'll have me I'll try my best to contribute the best I can.

Best Wishes,

Bleu z

#2 ·
Welcome to ChefTalk we are glad you joined. Sorry to hear of your illness I hope that cooking will be a way therapeutic way for you to recuperate. Cooking has never been a drudgery for me it has always been a way to relax and explore new ideas I hope it will be the same for you. Please explore our past articles there are some excellent ones on cooking basics by chefs. Many of them even have photos. Please let us know if you have any questions about the forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.