Greek restaurant business partner needed

Joined Aug 5, 2021
My wife and I own a thriving commercial plaza in Waynesville NC called “ Overbrook Falls”.

Waynesville is a booming little town nestled in the beautiful Western NC Mountains. It’s one of the few towns in America that has a trout stream running right through the center of town.

The town is in desperate need of a quality Greek restaurant which we would like to establish as part of our commercial plaza.

If you have ever thought of owning your own Greek restaurant, we would like to talk with you and see if together, we could create a successful business and provide a much needed food service to the area.

Attachments

• 908405CA-93FD-493D-ACEE-CA1973F93CD0.jpeg
    908405CA-93FD-493D-ACEE-CA1973F93CD0.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 4
Joined Aug 5, 2021
Why a Greek restaurant?
Our town is growing and there are no Greek Restaurants in the area. Google “Apollo Flame” in Asheville NC and check out their menu, That’s what my wife wants in our building.

She has a good eye for business so that’s why we are headed in that direction.

Our commercial building is already one of the hottest corners in Waynesville and about 500 more apartment units are in process less than a 2-mile radius from our location.

Are you looking for a business partner for a restaurant or know someone who is? We are looking for someone that can partner with us that can pull the restaurant together and can bring quality food to the table.

Latest posts

Top Bottom