Good Morning fellow Chefs!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by fruitfulbeing, Oct 4, 2011.

1. fruitfulbeing

fruitfulbeing

Exp:
    Professional Pastry Chef
    So glad I found this website!  I have been working in this industry for five years now, and have just accepted my first Pastry Chef position!  It is easy to feel like the boss when you are not actually the one responsible!  Now that I am, I have a ton of questions.  I'm currently working on opening a bakery.  It literally has nothing in it!  I have worked for some celebrity chefs, in five star hotels, but never in a bakery.  So, this is a whole new adventure for me!  So nice to meet you all, and hope we'll become friends!

2. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Welcome to Chef Talk, Fruitfulbeing. This is the BEST place on the Internet to find chefs from all over the planet; at all levels of expertise; with limitless ideas and best of all, willingness to discuss things with you. 

The Professionals' forums will probably be our staple source of information, but don't overlook the General forums. There you can answer questions based on your knowledge and add your insights to the conversations. Besides the discussion forums we have cooking articles, cookbook and equipment reviews; archived conversations with well-known chefs and culinary experts (and more to come in the future); photo galleries and more.

We hope you gain a lot from your association here, and that we can benefit from your participation, too.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Mezzaluna