Good mornin'

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by supun, Oct 9, 2003.

1. supun

supun

Found this wonderful site last night while trying to do some research on various culinary schools in the US. Thought I'd follow the recommendation of a short introduction in this forum.

'bout me: I had looked into culinary school when I graduated high school, but ended up making the decision to follow a more mainstream approach to school. Now that I've been working professionally for the last few years, I've grown somewhat tired of my current path, trying to decide if culinary school is really what I want to do now.

Still, just the thought of going to culinary school gets me excited. My expectations are such that the physical and mental demands seem like they'd be much more challenging than the IT world I'm currently in, so much to learn.

2. isa

isa

Welcome to Chef Tak Supun!

3. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Howdy, Supun, and welcome to the Cafe. A good number of our members are switching fields, so there are threads galore that may have some good info to help your exploration.

Are you more interested in cooking or baking.... or both? :D

Mezzaluna

4. supun

supun

I'm most interested in cooking, though it's not hard for friends and family to convince me into baking everyonce in awhile. :D