Global Chef Shirts?

Joined Oct 16, 2001
I GOT THE EMAIL SENT TO TELL ME ABOUT THE SITE NEWS.
WHILE I WAS READING IT,THERE IS A LINE ABOUT LONG SLEEVED SHIRTS YOU CAN BUT ,HOWEVEER I CANNOT SEEM TO GET TO THE PLACE TO LOOK AT THEM AND ORDER ONE?CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO EXACTLY WHERE I MAY FIND IT.
THANKS
PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL AT
"[email protected]"
thanks again

Joined Mar 21, 2002
YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN READING MESSAGE BOARDS TOO LONG WHEN YOU READ SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS AND AUTOMATICALLY THINK THEY ARE YELLING!!

MATT

Joined Oct 16, 2001
I AM ON THE MAILING LIST FOR INFO ABOUT THE NEWSLETTER.WITHIN THAT EMAIL OF INFORMATION WAS A STATEMENT TO THE FACT THAT I COULD BUY A LONG SLEEVED GLOBAL CHEFS TEE SGIRT,HOWEVER WHEN I WENT TO FIND OUT MORE THERE WASN'T ANY INFO I COULD FIND.ARE U AWARE OF ANY SUCH ITEM AND IF SO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT . WHERE ON THE GLOBAL CHEF SITE IS IT?IS IT?THANK YOU.

Joined Apr 1, 2002
Ruth, I too searched for the global T. Maybe their website hasn't caught up with their email. Dunna! I'm going to email them. I'll let you know if they reply.:confused:
The Saucy Cajun

Joined Apr 1, 2002
Ruth, received a e-mail from Global Chef. They said there was a tshirt glitch but they were on their way and they would email me when they were ready. I'll post again when I receive their e.
The Saucy Cajun

Joined May 6, 2001
OK guys it's a long story but the first t-shirt design is available, you can find it on this page http://www.globalchefs.com/utility/i...balGoodies.htm

There is also a link on the front page. Whilst you are there you can enter the competition and maybe win a cookbook... I hope you all enjoy this month's GlobalChefs.com

Cheers, Jeremy - Founder GlobalChefs.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom