G'day!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by homegrown, Nov 15, 2012.

1. homegrown

homegrown

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hi All!

Just a quick intro. I'm an Aussie living in Dublin (Ireland). Some of my hobbies include home cooking,veg growing, home brewing and motorbikes.... I'm a sparky/ refrigeration technician and in my job and interests I like to have the right tools for the job and I always strive do the best I can at whatever I'm at.

I hope to get to learn and share knowledge and skills with all you guys here.... Cheers!!

2. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome glad to have you. Sounds like having dinner at your place is a special occasion with the home brewing, cooking and veg growing. Let us know if you have any questions.

3. petalsandcoco

petalsandcoco

Exp:
    Private Chef
    Welcome to ChefTalk, I see that you are into brewing beer, I just finished making 4 demijohns of red and 2 white.

There is alot of info here, look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Petals.

4. lisavermeer

lisavermeer

Exp:
    At home cook
    Hello and welcome to the forums :)

5. homegrown

homegrown

Exp:
    At home cook
    Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone. I suppose dinner at my place can seem better then it actually is with benefit of the homebrew! As for the wine making there Petals I may pick your brains in future as that's something I been meaning to branch into.... Just haven't yet found the right variety of grape for the cold Irish climate ;)