Full sheet pizza dough recipe?

Joined Jan 22, 2018
Hey everyone! Just seeing if someone will share with me a pizza dough recipe for a full size sheet pan? I have "00" flour on hand. Thanks in advance!

Joined May 5, 2010
Just one full sheet pan?
When I worked in the college food service, I used milk yeast salt and flour to make a great crispy crust. The kids went ga-ga for it. The natural sugar in the milk fed the yeast.
Allow me......
3 cups of tepid milk, add 1 1/2 tablespoons instant yeast, 2 teaspoons salt and give or take 6 to 6 1/2 cups of flour. Mix and roll out. No need to rest the dough.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Just one full sheet pan?
When I worked in the college food service, I used milk yeast salt and flour to make a great crispy crust. The kids went ga-ga for it. The natural sugar in the milk fed the yeast.
Allow me......
3 cups of tepid milk, add 1 1/2 tablespoons instant yeast, 2 teaspoons salt and give or take 6 to 6 1/2 cups of flour. Mix and roll out. No need to rest the dough.
Chefross, any idea how that dough recipe would be for a Detroit pizza ???? I was thinking of trying one using a heavy duty 1/2 sheet pan.......Thnaks

Joined Jan 22, 2018
Just one full sheet pan?
Allow me......
Thanks chef well ill be making more like 5-6! Thanks for the recipe can't say I've ever made pizza with milk but it sounds great!

Joined Jan 22, 2018
I’m skeptical of that myself…I make sheet pan pizza at work for staff often, unfortunately I usually kind of wing it lol so I don’t have a recipe.
I'm sure I can just follow the recipe and sub water instead of using milk?

Joined May 5, 2010
Thanks chef well ill be making more like 5-6! Thanks for the recipe can't say I've ever made pizza with milk but it sounds great!
I broke down the recipe for you. I made these for college kids and was feeding several thousand at lunch. We had a food court. Have you tried the milk yet?

Joined Jan 22, 2018
I broke down the recipe for you. I made these for college kids and was feeding several thousand at lunch. We had a food court. Have you tried the milk yet?
I was skeptical of the milk but it turned out amazing the kids loved it thanks chef!

Top Bottom