French chef needed for British TV show...

Discussion in 'Professional Chefs' started by jeremy, Oct 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremy

jeremy

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    If you are a French chef or know a French chef with bundles of personality that could hold their own hosting a TV show then this could be the chance of a lifetime for you (or them). Visit this page on Globalchefs.com for more info.

web page

2. culartist

culartist

3. gleon

gleon

Jeremy

I would be very interested in speaking to you about this, could you please email me at [email protected] and let me know how I could get in contact with you.
    Thank you so much.

4. jonell

jonell

Dear Jeremy,

I give French cooking lessons in France, and am also a food writer and translator (French/English). I am American, but have lived in France for over 20 years, speak fluent French, and studied at the Cordon Bleu and La Varenne cooking schools. I am sending you a detailed résumé, a model I used for my business card, and a sample of a recent menu here in my country château.

Most people -- even the French -- think I'm French until I tell them I'm American, and I have been a Francophile since a very young age. I speak well, am highly presentable and people say I am good before the public. For several years now I have been thinking of attempting to do a television show on French cooking, because I have a combination of cooking knowledge, experience and articulateness that could be appropriate for it: I learned cooking in France, speak fluent French, went to a number of other good schools (which gives me a cosmopolitan edge), dress French, think French, act French, and practically am French. Plus I'm a former beauty pageant winner, so I suppose I look all right too.

I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Jonell

P.S. I wasn't able to download my Word files. If you've lost all the formatting in the text files, please contact me and I'll send you the .doc files directly.

5. jeremy

jeremy

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    This position has now been filled. I will post a message if anthing changes... Cheers Jeremy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.