For the Record...

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by greg, Jan 9, 2002.

1. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Although I've changed my title back to "cafe moderator", I'm still a cape chef wannabe!! A rather silly statement, when I think about it, because what chef, cook or foodie wouldn't wannabe CC? :D

2. pastachef

pastachef

And I'll bet there are plenty of people who come here who just as badly want to be like you. We know you're a pro.:) CC is greatly loved, but so are you.

3. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Greg, I just read this today. I appreciate your thoughtful words, Really I do, But this is a little embarrasing for me. I hope you guys understand.

I can be a pain in the arse, But I am humble.
    Greg, There are many many many chefs and foodies on this site that also would deserve to be honored. I'm just here to help and have fun.
    Thank you
    Brad

4. chrose

chrose

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Greg with all due respect to my mensch CC, all you need to do to be like him is 1791 more posts!:eek:

5. mezzaluna

mezzaluna

Exp:
    Cook At Home
    Don't forget a devilish sense of humor and a deft touch with foie gras...

6. greg

greg

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Brad, if you weren't a little embarrassed, I never would have put the "wannabe" thing on in the first place. You have a very good point about there being many, many others here that deserved to be honored. I just wish that there were enough room to fit them under my name!

chrose, I've got a lot to learn before I would have enough knowledge and information to put in those 1791 posts. :D