For Dear Abby

Discussion in 'The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)' started by cape chef, Mar 19, 2002.

1. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Dear Abby,

I did not want to post this in the cooking forum because it really has nothing to do with cooking, but although I have always been an Armani man myself; I would never argue the taste of Valentino.

I can remember his “White Collection” from 1967 that made him the king of fashion. You know Dear Abby, Giammatti really was the architect behind Valentino’s success, and he after all was an Architecture student when the men both met.

My Dear Abby,

I have procured everything I need at work to prepare this Rissoto; I will let you and Henri of course in on the results.

Henri wannabee
    :chef:
    cc

2. dear abby

dear abby

M. Cape Chef,

My dear friend, Dear Abby sees that you are clearly a man of culture and refinement. She did not think you old enough to remember Valentino's White Collection.

Dear Abby looks forward to hearing of your success with the risotto. She knows it will be wonderful!

Abby

3. cape chef

cape chef

Exp:
    Professional Chef
    Dear Abby,

I must say that the risotto recipe came out perfect.

Beautiful green hue's in the rice and very creamy.
    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

BTW, I was only 7 in 1967..but a very mature 7 :D :chef:

4. dear abby

dear abby

Dear Abby is so pleased the risotto worked out well for you, M. Cape Chef! Henri says, "Of course it was perfect!"

Henri may tip the bottle a little too often, but he knows his risotto.

Cape Chef, you are a wine expert. Dear Abby must ask you a serious question. She never knew how many sealed bottles of wine could evaporate over night. Why, Henri finds about 3 empty bottles every time he visits the wine cellar. Can you tell Abby what might be happening?

Tee hee hee. Abby thinks that perhaps it is time for a vacation! Her plans to visit Chicago have been delayed. There has been much snow in this area. Dear Abby is tired of snow.

Abby