Food Truck Menu Help

Discussion in 'Food & Cooking' started by dawgiedog, Dec 5, 2010.

1. dawgiedog

I am starting a food truck.  Thinking about doing a sausage/tropical theme.  I need help with the menu.  I want to keep it very simple and low food  cost.  Please take a look at the menu below and let me know any suggestions or comments.

Relishes will include Mange, Papaya, Pineapple, Kiwi,  Banana, and Coconut.
    We will also have tropical style ketchup and mustard.  Of course we will offer the standard condiments as well.

Dawg Hole                       -                      Our version of the Hawaiian Puka Dog.  Premium polish sausage in a fresh baked loaf, served with choice of relish and                                                             toppings. (served with traditional or veggie sausage)

Dawco                                 Sausage and pepper taco.  Topped with choice of relish or salsa. (served with traditional or veggie sausage)

Sausage Kabobs            Sausage, Green Peppers, Pineapple, Potatoes, and onions grilled to perfection and glazed with our signature sauce.                                                                  Served over a fresh baked sliced loaf or a bed of rice. (served with traditional or veggie sausage)

Waffle Dog                       Premium Hot Dog baked our special waffle batter served with choice of sauce.

Chicken Kabobs            Marinated Chicken wrapped in bacon with pineapples, bell peppers, onions, and zucchini, grilled and glazed with our                                                             special sauce.  Served over a fresh baked sliced loaf or on a bed of rice.

Chicken Dawg                Marinated grilled chicken breast, served on a fresh baked loaf with lettuce, and topped with your choice of relish or salsa

Mac & Cheese Balls                           Homemade macaroni and cheese rolled breaded and fried to a golden brown.  Served with a side of sauce.

Butternut Squash Fries                   Fresh cut butternut squash fries served with side of tropical sauce or choice of ketchup.

Grilled Pinapple                                  Marinated in our special sauce and grilled to perfection.

Tropical Jambalaya                                                   Sausage, zucchini, chicken, and pineapple  mixed in rice topped with choice of relish or salsa.

2. gunnar

looks okay, if a bit odd. where are you located? also how do those butternut squash fries hold up? do they get soggy fast?