Food Arts

Joined Jul 31, 2000
In the October issue of Food Arts magazine, there is a fun articale about Autumn squashes called Squash games page 205. It has a listing of all the hard squashes ,there history, cooking methodes and some nice recipes, Also for those who remember Alain Chapel, There is a wonderful articale about him and many fond rememerences from those who worked with him Like Ducasse and Keller, Thought you guys would enjoy these two stories

Joined Aug 8, 2000
Hey you guys...I've been reading Food Arts for years, but because I am a *food service professional* I get a free subscription. So if you guys are in the biz, see if you have friends who get the mag cause a card usually comes with it.

It's a great resource. I like that magazine.

Joined Aug 11, 2000
OH yeah...I want to meet the French cheese makers that were on the cover a few monthes ago....before the euro gov'ts make unpasteurized cheese illegal! Do you believe these guys?!!! I swear paper pushers must not care about cheese (or food) to even consider irradicating this ART....hello velveta

Joined Aug 11, 2000
YUMMMY >>>>>where would we be without reggiano....shredded velveta (pcf) I'll see if my alfredo tastes the same

I'd do an active pucking smilie but there isn't one.

Joined May 29, 1999
Terry Brennan, Picoline, NYC is ready to make major stomping of feet over the cheese debocle. Show your support for unpasturized cheese, honk!
Seriously, this is a big deal and one that chefs must address. Find a local cheese stronghold and help out with cards and letters.
The world can't loose the beauty of artisan cheese.

It ain't easy, being cheesy. ~ the cheetoes cheetah.

Top Bottom