fluid flux?

Joined Dec 30, 1999
Can anyone tell me what fluid flex is, where I can find it, and what can I substitute it for
(including proportion) in the meantime?
Joined May 29, 1999
Fluid Flex is a semi-liquid shortening and can be purchased through a bakery products purveyer.
Sexton, Rykoff, D.Rosen are examples. Liquid shortening is the generic name if they carry another brand.
It does wonders for uniformity of product.
You can substitute 3 parts partially hydrogenated shortening (Hi-Ratio Shortening) to 1 part veg oil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom