I just found out that some girl in school likes me Actually, I did a tour of Chinatown (my old stomping grounds) for those who was interested. Only 2 bodies showed but hey, it gave me an excuse to get out of the house and not do home work. Nearing the end of my tour, she actually aproached me and just said it. Supposedly, she felt it 2 weeks into school and have just developed the guts to say it to me. Ok, a couple red lights are coming up. Firstly, its barely been a months since I've known her. What can someone possibly see in me in less than a month that they find attractive. And 2, what does she see in me. I've asked many girls out and been rejected 75% of the times, the other 25% used me. The combination of low confidence and my pesimistic view on "love" is causing a little paranoia in this situation. I personally don't like her in that sence but I really don't want to just reject her like what I've gone through, hurts like **** and she's still got 7 months of school to get through. I was thinking of being a bit more liberal, give her a chance sort of thing even though I know shes not my type and that there really can't be anything between us. But will my stratagy make things worse?