Finally Joined the Group

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by chefsandrac, May 20, 2015.

1. chefsandrac

chefsandrac

Exp:
    Retired Chef
    Hello to everyone.  I am a semi-retired Cordon Bleu (England) chef who has been in the business for forty years.  My background has included restaurant and country club work as well as a television show co-host, proprietor of a cooking school and a food writer.  Currently I am working in an industry that I would have considered a massive cop out when I was younger.  The back and knees can no longer tolerate the long days and I am utilizing my skills part time in long term care where I take great pride in improving the presentation and palatability of meals at lunch and dinner service for about one hundred seniors.  With an hour and a half to slam out two lunch entrees in three textures, previous experience is certainly a boon.

2. mikeswoods

mikeswoods

Exp:
    Professional Caterer
    Welcome to the site--Please join in and help some of the youngsters--I'm a =n old off premice caterer--Mike---

3. meezenplaz

meezenplaz

Exp:
    Sous Chef, Event Manager
    Welcome aboard Chef.Glad to see you're keeping your hand in the madness. 

Looking forward to the many bits of wisdom & experience you can offer us all. 

--Meez

4. nicko

nicko Founder of Cheftalk.com Staff Member

Exp:
    Former Chef
    Welcome chef agreed please jump in and help out with the pro-forms there are many questions about catering and pricing glad you joined cheftalk.com let us know if you have any questions