Ferran

nicko

Founder of Cheftalk.com
Staff member
Joined Oct 5, 2001
Has anyone read this book yet? It is about Ferran Adria. We just received a review copy and wondering what you think of it?

Joined Nov 6, 2004
Has anyone read this book yet? It is about Ferran Adria. We just received a review copy and wondering what you think of it?
  Oh wow.

I read very few books on cooking.  Not because I haven't got anything to learn from them...but because I have a limited amount of time that I can dedicate to reading and I choose to read some different types of books.  I'm also quite happy with the information I get from one of my favorite cooking websites /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif.

BUT, Ferrán Adrià?  I'll give the library a quick check for this book, but it'll probably be one of the few cooking books I actually purchase.  Can't wait to find it!

Thanks for the tip!

dan 

Last edited:
Joined Mar 9, 2010
Definatly going to check it out.....Adria's creations...... hmmmmmmmm....always keep us guessing

Joined Sep 5, 2008
Originally Posted by gonefishin  

Ferrán Adrià?  I'll give the library a quick check for this book, but it'll probably be one of the few cooking books I actually purchase. 
Apparently it's not a cooking book though...

Joined Nov 6, 2004
   Hmmm....I'll have to look into that.  If he's discussing food I'll still look into it.  But if it's about his life and such...I'll pass.  A quick check at Amazon should give me an idea of what it's about.

thanks,

dan

Joined Sep 5, 2008
   Hmmm....I'll have to look into that.  If he's discussing food I'll still look into it.  But if it's about his life and such...I'll pass.  A quick check at Amazon should give me an idea of what it's about.

thanks,

dan
Yeah check it, but from what I can see apparently it's not written by him and it's more about his life etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom