I was cleaning out a cabinet where i keep my chocolate. I know they always say chocolate doesn;t go bad, that it turns white but that doesn't mean anything, etc etc. But nobody talks about chocolate worms. I'll often buy chocolate that i don;t use, then it slides to the back of the cabinet and I don;t see it and i buy more, because i like to have it on hand if i decide to make a cake, and there are types of chocolate here that i really like but are hard to find. I found some of my chocolate, still wrapped in its original foil and paper, untouched, with holes through the paper and foil, and through the chocolate itself, riddled with tiny drill-holes and little tiny pellets of, no doubt, worm droppings (larva droppings or whatever). Other than keeping it in the fridge (which i don;t like, since my fridge is packed with stuff (european fridges are small and i shop once a week) what can i do?