Chef Forum banner

Fayetteville, NC

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Chef_virgo 
#1 ·
I just moved to the area and am looking for a certified commercial kitchen to rent. I have a small gourmet brownie business that I am looking to grow. Any recommendations or suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you in advance!

#2 ·
Geez Sweetgoose,

Took me five minutes to find this...

The Center for Economic Empowerment and Development, which is off Russell Street across from the Fayetteville Area Transportation Museum.

For a $25 rental fee, any chef - from cake bakers to sushi slicers - will have an affordable commercial kitchen to work in and a place to sell their food.

#4 ·
OK SweetGoose,

These are about an hour away.

9545 Pinnacle Drive
Charlotte, , NC 28262
704-499-3046
Dana Keith

contactus@thecitykitch.com
http://thecitykitch.com

I have a 1400 sq ft kitchen available for rent by Department of Agriculture regulated food businesses in Charlotte NC I would like to rent. We have many racks, electric convection oven, fridge, box freezer, three sink, induction top burners etc. We are available immediately.
4416 Monroe Rd
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, NC 28205
704-968-4906
Michael Shafer
The CAROLINA COMMERCIAL KITCHEN, LLC is a fully licensed, permitted & equipped commercial commissary kitchen facility available for rent to support small business culinary entrepreneurs in the Charlotte area.

I guess none of these were acceptable or maybe they are no longer operating.

So, good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.