Favourite color

Joined Jul 1, 2011
Everybody have a favourite color. Mine is Blue. Whats about you. Do share with us.

Joined Dec 7, 2010
That pretty shade of purplish blue - I don't know what it is called, but I love it.

Joined Mar 8, 2005
on a summers night after the sun has gone down the sky is that amazing grey purple blue

Joined Apr 7, 2006
Ferrari Red!  And I married a true Redhead, also an amazing ride /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/thumb.gif

Joined Oct 19, 2011
Red.

I have had several red cars and bikes, countless red ties, and even two ex wives with red hair!

margcata

Banned
Joined Sep 18, 2011
Favourite colors ... I have favourite colors for a variety of genres ...

1) In Nature:  perriwinkle ( which is a lilac - blue one sees at sunset or sunrise ) and the aquamarine and turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea

2) In Decoration:  I am veered towards the Gem Palette in the winter time: garnet, dark amethyst, sapphire, deep emerald and in the spring, I am inclined to the pale tones of ivory, sand dune, smokey topaz, natural off whites and white in varying tones, monochromatic.

3) In Fashion: Black and / or black with white for professional activities. For me, nothing is as elegant as a stunner black dress or black trouser suit with either a white silk shirt or all black with a dash of color in heels and / or accessories. Black and white pinstripe trouser suit.

4) In Flowers:  I favor Sunflowers ( they are almost 1 metre tall  in Guadalajara, Catilla La Mancha - 40 km from Madrid ), Roses are soft rosey red or deep deep red Roses in tone and Perriwinkle toned Irises ...

Top Bottom